Home

Friday, September 17, 2010

Dan LeBatard Rejoices over the Jets loss

Miami Sports Radio host Dan LeBatard goes on a great rant about the Jets' Season Opener at the New Meadowlands. Props to DeJon Valentine on another great video.



I will say this:

I have some good friends who are Jets fans. I am a DIE HARD Dolphins fan and the Jets could not get anything going against the excellent Ravens defense. Are the Jets the Super Bowl caliber team they are self-proclaiming? I don't think so. Maybe its because I am a Dolphins fan and my view is tainted in shades of aqua and orange. Or, maybe its because the Ravens are a playoff caliber team and had everything going, except the running game, against a great run-stopping defense (maybe the best). Am I writing the Jets off after one game? No. But, they need to beat Tom Brady and the Patriots. The AFC East still goes through New England and that is the bottom line. It disgusts me to say that but its the truth. At the end of the day, the Jets could not get anything going on Offense and they were getting killed by penalties. Now I'm gonna go get a snack.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha that video is so awesome the jets are a bunch of talkers not doers they will not beat the pats and i think they will lose against us we will have a tough game against minnesota but if we can keep it close are season looks bright

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^i agree-Jets are all talk and no action. Maybe people will actually pay attention if they do something good.

    ReplyDelete